Basara is the brand owned by Basara Holding srl born in 2011 from an idea of two very different people (a Japanese chef and a logistics professional), united by enthusiasm and the desire to do.
Basara is not a simple restaurant but aims to accompany its customers in an unforgettable sensory experience.
The brand identity is based from a culinary point of view based on the high quality of raw materials, from an organizational point of view on identifying strategic locations and charismatic staff and from a customer satisfaction point of view a good value for money.
In order to pursue the above principles and objectives, Basara Holding believes it is essential to aim at the following strategic objectives:
1. Search for good quality raw materials (especially fish);
2. Search for suppliers who share Basara Holding policies;
3. Involvement of employees in the management through continuous training of personnel for the correct management of the processes of competence, in particular on production and customer service;
4. Cost control of individual raw materials through an IT system;
5. Computerized management of orders for delivery and take away;
6. Compliance with food safety regulations;
7. Cleanliness, order and punctuality in every activity;
8. Continuous search for innovation and improvement of the menu, of the activity, of the processes.